- Mid-Atlantic - Mid-Atlantic Ops
- Dothan, AL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Holidays and Vacation
Golden Sands General Contractors is an established General Contractor headquartered in South Florida with additional offices in Central Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia and Texas and expanding nationwide. We specialize in commercial general contracting, with expertise in design-build solutions for banking and financial services, sports and entertainment complexes, IT centers, major airports, office/retail centers, and business continuity planning.
We are actively looking for a QA/QC/Representative for Dothan, Alabama market to supervise construction job sites, providing leadership to field staff, and ensure successful completion of all trade work. The Superintendent will also work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely and quality completion of the project.
- Act as on site construction QA/QC representative
- Provide oversight to quality controlfor construction activities and ensure requirements are meet.
- Responsible for QA/QC reporting and documentation.
- Oversee all required QA/QC testing activities.
- Develop a project site logistics plan
- Maintain a thorough understanding of contract documents
- Monitor project costs and identify areas for improvement
- Provide leadership in quality process and safety and accident prevention programs
- Document daily construction activities including pictures of site and work in process.
- Chair weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Verify that drawings are kept current
- Subcontractor management
- Supervise completion of all punch lists for turnover
- Supervision of renovation
- 10 years' experience in industrial or nuclear construction enviroment. Must have a commercial construction experience, ground up construction preferred. Banking experience a plus.
- Must be available to work additional work hours after 4:30pm, nights, and weekends with possible overtime, where work may be performed at night and on weekends and be able to travel statewide.
- Bachelors degree a plus, but not required
- Must have experience with Microsoft Suite, full computer literacy
- Hands on interior renovation and finish work experience
- Experience with high volume project turnaround
Must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push, balance, crouch, crawl, kneel and lift or carry weight up to 75 pounds. May be exposed to inside and outside environmental conditions, chemical hazards, respiratory hazards, cold weather and hot weather. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media